Project Manager Jobs
Planningjobs.co.uk has specialist jobs within the planning sector including Project Manager jobs in local authorities, environment and conservation, minerals, waste and urban design. If you are passionate about being a Project Manager, then look no further for Project Management jobs in planning.
What does a Project Manager do?
Project Managers plan and manage various types of projects depending on which sector they are working in. It is the Project Managers role to make sure that a project is completed on budget and on time.
Typical tasks would be
- Planning the timing, cost and resource needed for a project
- Making sure that a project is correctly interpreted
- Contracting suppliers
- Managing a project team
- Quality control
- Report back on the projects progress
Key attributes of a Project Manager
- Qualified to degree or postgraduate level in project management
- Knowledge of PRINCE2 or specialist software such as MS Project or Workbench would be helpful but not always required
- Background in business or management would be an advantage
Found 56 jobs in this campaign
Penguin Recruitment are supporting a Top 25 UK Property Consultancy based in Bristol who is seeking to appoint a highly experienced Planning Partne...
Penguin Recruitment are looking to speak with Senior Town Planners in Leeds to join a Planning & Design Consultancy who cover work nationally on a ...
Associate Town Planner - Cheltenham HA 9134 Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Milton Keynes Senior Town Planner
Your experience can come from architectural, engineering or pure project management background.
Senior or Town Planner Scotland