Policy Officer Jobs
Are you looking for a job in the planning sector as a Policy Officer? Planningjobs.co.uk can help you find the Policy Officer job that's right for you.
Planningjobs.co.uk has specialist jobs within the planning sector including Policy Officer jobs in government, charities, development agencies and local authorities. If you are passionate about being a Policy Officer, then look no further than Planning Jobs.
What does a Policy Officer do?
Policy Officers research, analyse and support senior managment by gathering information needed in order to make important decisions. It is the responsibility of the Policy Officer to make sure that thier research is fully understood.
Typical tasks would be
- Detailed research and investigation into key issues
- Facilitate corporate strategies
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with organisations such as housing associations
- Researching the impact that proposed and new policies have and advise on strategies for implementation
Key attributes of a Town Planner
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Organised and analytical
- Degree in Public Administration
- Good understanding of local government, local authorities and political processes.
Found 3 jobs in this campaign
My client who is based out the outskirts on London is looking for a policy officer to join their team. The Role: An initial 3-month contract, 30-...
Vivid are currently working with a client in the Surrey who are in search for a planning policy officer to join their team on a long term contract....
One of my clients in Surrey are looking for a Senior Policy Planner to assist them for a contract of an initial 6 months, with 100% remote working.