Policy Officer Jobs
Are you looking for a job in the planning sector as a Policy Officer? Planningjobs.co.uk can help you find the Policy Officer job that's right for you.
Planningjobs.co.uk has specialist jobs within the planning sector including Policy Officer jobs in government, charities, development agencies and local authorities. If you are passionate about being a Policy Officer, then look no further than Planning Jobs.
What does a Policy Officer do?
Policy Officers research, analyse and support senior managment by gathering information needed in order to make important decisions. It is the responsibility of the Policy Officer to make sure that thier research is fully understood.
Typical tasks would be
- Detailed research and investigation into key issues
- Facilitate corporate strategies
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with organisations such as housing associations
- Researching the impact that proposed and new policies have and advise on strategies for implementation
Key attributes of a Town Planner
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Organised and analytical
- Degree in Public Administration
- Good understanding of local government, local authorities and political processes.
Found 16 jobs in this campaign
This is an ideal position for someone looking to develop and consolidate their career in planning.
Snr Planning Policy Officer - SW London - Contract to end of Mar 2018
A South West London Borough is currently looking to recruit a Senior Policy officer for an initial 6 month contact.
Senior Policy Planner to join a South London Local Authority.
Senior Planning Policy Officers 2 posts available Contract Type – Fixed Term (up to 3 years) Section – Planning Policy Salary Band – 3b Annual Sala...
* Policy Planner * £24-28 per hour * 3 Month Initial Contract *
Our rural Local Authority client is looking for experienced Senior and Principal Planning Policy Officers to help them out with a particularly busy...
A Hampshire based Local Authority is seeking a Principal Policy Planner to assist the Council in its preparation of the new Local Plan. It would be...
URGENT – Planning Officer – 3 Months – North West England My client, a Local Authority in the North West is looking for a Senior Planning Officer i...
My client, a local authority based in the West Midlands, are currently in search for a senior/principal planning policy officer for a 6 month inter...