Policy Officer Jobs
Are you looking for a job in the planning sector as a Policy Officer? Planningjobs.co.uk can help you find the Policy Officer job that's right for you.
Planningjobs.co.uk has specialist jobs within the planning sector including Policy Officer jobs in government, charities, development agencies and local authorities. If you are passionate about being a Policy Officer, then look no further than Planning Jobs.
What does a Policy Officer do?
Policy Officers research, analyse and support senior managment by gathering information needed in order to make important decisions. It is the responsibility of the Policy Officer to make sure that thier research is fully understood.
Typical tasks would be
- Detailed research and investigation into key issues
- Facilitate corporate strategies
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with organisations such as housing associations
- Researching the impact that proposed and new policies have and advise on strategies for implementation
Key attributes of a Town Planner
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Organised and analytical
- Degree in Public Administration
- Good understanding of local government, local authorities and political processes.
Found 5 jobs in this campaign
Senior Planning Policy Officer required for a local authority in East Midlands.
Vivid are currently working exclusively with a client based in Surrey who are in search for a senior/principal planning policy officer. The client ...
Osborne Richardson have an excellent role for a Senior Policy Officer to join a local authority based in the South East of England. This role sits wit
We are working with a local authority in the East Midlands, who have an urgent requirement for an experienced Planning Policy professional. The cou...
Required to join East Riding of Yorkshire Council based at County Hall in Beverley as part of a permanent contract working 37 hours per week.