Policy Officer Jobs
Are you looking for a job in the planning sector as a Policy Officer? Planningjobs.co.uk can help you find the Policy Officer job that's right for you.
Planningjobs.co.uk has specialist jobs within the planning sector including Policy Officer jobs in government, charities, development agencies and local authorities. If you are passionate about being a Policy Officer, then look no further than Planning Jobs.
What does a Policy Officer do?
Policy Officers research, analyse and support senior managment by gathering information needed in order to make important decisions. It is the responsibility of the Policy Officer to make sure that thier research is fully understood.
Typical tasks would be
- Detailed research and investigation into key issues
- Facilitate corporate strategies
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with organisations such as housing associations
- Researching the impact that proposed and new policies have and advise on strategies for implementation
Key attributes of a Town Planner
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Organised and analytical
- Degree in Public Administration
- Good understanding of local government, local authorities and political processes.
Found 6 jobs in this campaign
Senior Planning Policy Officer *Policy Work* *Urban inner London borough based in South London* *28-30ph* Are you an experience policy planner looking
Principal Planning Policy Officer required for a busy Kent-based Local Authority.
We have a Senior Planning Policy Officer position based in Oxfordshire. The councils require someone to help the Policy Team Leader take the Loca...
£45-50 Per Hour Through Carrington West - Planning Policy Consultant - 6 Month Contract
Our client is a Local Authority based in South West London and they have a requirement for a Planning Policy Officer to join them for a contract role.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Policy Planner to work for a prestigious Council based in Surrey.