Policy Officer Jobs
Are you looking for a job in the planning sector as a Policy Officer? Planningjobs.co.uk can help you find the Policy Officer job that's right for you.
Planningjobs.co.uk has specialist jobs within the planning sector including Policy Officer jobs in government, charities, development agencies and local authorities. If you are passionate about being a Policy Officer, then look no further than Planning Jobs.
What does a Policy Officer do?
Policy Officers research, analyse and support senior managment by gathering information needed in order to make important decisions. It is the responsibility of the Policy Officer to make sure that thier research is fully understood.
Typical tasks would be
- Detailed research and investigation into key issues
- Facilitate corporate strategies
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with organisations such as housing associations
- Researching the impact that proposed and new policies have and advise on strategies for implementation
Key attributes of a Town Planner
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Organised and analytical
- Degree in Public Administration
- Good understanding of local government, local authorities and political processes.
Found 16 jobs in this campaign
Senior Town Planning Policy Officer - Manchester - Permanent
Snr Planning Policy Officer - SW London - Contract to end of Mar 2018
My client, a local authority based in the West Midlands, are currently in search for a senior/principal planning policy officer for a 6 month inter...
Matchtech are working with a Local Authority based in Essex to help supply an experienced candidate specialising in Planning policy.This Local Auth...
Senior Policy Planner to join a South London Local Authority.
* Policy Planner * £24-28 per hour * 3 Month Initial Contract *
Are you looking to develop/build upon your experience? We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and conscientious individual to join our
Our rural Local Authority client is looking for experienced Senior and Principal Planning Policy Officers to help them out with a particularly busy...
This is an ideal position for someone looking to develop and consolidate their career in planning.
* Great Garden Town Policy Opportunity - Up to £35 - 6 month contract *