Our client is a well-established and respected urban planning consultancy based in the heart of Central London. With a portfolio of diverse and prestigious projects, they are dedicated to creating sustainable and vibrant communities. Our client is seeking a talented and ambitious Town Planner to join their team and contribute to their mission of shaping the future of London's urban landscape.
- Manage planning applications.
- Conduct site assessments, feasibility studies, and environmental impact assessments.
- Provide advice on planning policies, regulations, and procedures.
- Engage with clients, local authorities, and stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Prepare and present planning reports, documents, and proposals.
- Stay updated with changes in planning legislation and best practices.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Town Planning, Urban Planning, or a related field.
- Working towards or already a member of the RTPI.
- 1-3 years planning experience. Knowledge of UK planning legislation and regulations.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in planning-related software and tools.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
I partner with some of the best planning companies in London and I have a proven track record of helping Planners of all levels find their dream planning job in the Capital. If you’d like to know more about what opportunities are available to you in London, message Sam Godsall on LinkedIn or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam on 01792 940002