I am currently partnering with a company based in the great city of Leeds on their search for a Town Planner to join their ever growing planning team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Planner with some experience in a planning related role to join a great company.
Leeds is a fantastic city and this is a great opportunity for a Planner to work in this great city. Leeds is famous for many things including the cultural diversity, which is reflected in the city's food, festivals, and events. The music, nightlife and the historical architecture are all other things that Leeds is very famous for.
The Role includes:
- Working with a range of clients on a diverse range of projects
- Undertaking planning research and analysis
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
- Managing the entire planning application and appeals
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
- A degree in town planning
- Experience in a Town Planning role.
- The capability to work well in a team
- Excellent communication skills
To find out more about this role and the fantastic company that it’s with, reach out to Sam Godsall, Senior Town Planning Recruiter and Careers Advisor. Sam partners with the best planning companies in the UK and can be contacted in the following ways: