Have you just graduated or gained up to a few years of experience in the town planning sector as an Assistant? We are currently working with an award-winning consultancy who are seeking a motivated self-starter to support their close-knit team in a newly refurbished office in the Preston area.
Our client has a well-established network in the North-West, specialising in the residential and retail sector and de-carbonisation schemes. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, they offer a stimulating work environment that encourages professional growth and development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting senior colleagues on a diverse range of projects.
- Conducting research and analysis to support planning proposals.
- Preparing planning applications and documents.
- Engaging with clients, stakeholders, and local authorities.
- Collaborating with the team to ensure projects meet deadlines and objectives.
What We're Looking For:
- A recent graduate with a degree in Urban Planning or a related field (ideally RTPI accredited).
- Enthusiasm for urban planning and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Eagerness to contribute to the success of projects and the team.
What You'll Gain in return for your hard work:
- Comprehensive training and mentorship from seasoned professionals.
- Opportunities for career progression within a reputable consultancy.
- Competitive compensation package.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
Please apply here or give me (Tom) a call to discuss on 07897 074 637. My client is looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch. I also have other clients and roles that may be of interest.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.