Job: Environmental Town Planner
Penguin Recruitment are supporting one of their well known clients for an experience Environmental Planner/Senior Environmental Planner to join the environmental team across various locations.
This role for the Environmental Planner can be a full time or part time working arrangement and work life balance is provided to the successful candidate.
The role will involve the following:-
- Project management and coordination ni relation to development types
- Delivering environmental statements and appraisals
- Editing screening request
- Scoping request
- Environmental Statements
I'm looking to speak with candidates who have the following knowledge and expertise:
- Experience of EIA co-ordination and supporting EIA projects across all sectors (residential/commercial/energy).
- Be able to support with the liaison of clients, LPAs and other statutory bodies.
- Have a thorough understanding of a range of technical disciplines, along with good knowledge of the UK planning processes, UK EIA legislation and best practice guidelines.
- Demonstrate a strong portfolio
- Experience in EIA project management and co-ordination, ideally in relation to large scale residential and commercial led development projects
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information please call Katy on 01792365109 and send your CV to email@example.com to be considered for the Environmental Planner/ Senior Environmental Planner role.