: Senior Town PlannerLocation
: CompetitiveThe Company
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a multi-disciplinary, planning-led Consultancy in Cheltenham on the hire of a Senior Town Planner or Principal Town Planner.
Our client has an enviable track record for delivery of successful planning applications on projects ranging from individual dwellings through to large, multi-functional schemes. The project portfolio is wide-ranging and includes renewable energy, mineral extraction/restoration, leisure, residential and rural based developments.Key job responsibilities:
- Assessing the potential of a site for a range of developments, identifying opportunities and constraints and advising clients as such
- The promotion of sites for residential and commercial development through the Local Plan process
- Preparation and coordination of planning (and associated) applications including the drafting of supporting statements
- Liaising with internal and external technical specialties, clients and Local Planning Authorities
- Preparation of fee proposals and management of project budgets
- Support to more junior members of the team
- Promote the Company and market the Company's services
- Maintain a program of CPD
- Undertake general office administrative duties and office housekeeping as directed
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested.
To be considered for this role you must also possess;
What will you get in return?
- Degree and/or Masters in Town or Spatial Planning
- Chartered Member of the RTPI
- Extensive planning experience in the public or private sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Project management experience including the management of budgets and invoicing
- Team player
- Full driving licence and use of own car.
- Private Health care
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Other Benefits
The hiring manager is looking to meet with suitable candidates ASAP so if you meet the above criteria, please contact Josh Jones on 01792 365 000 or email@example.com