Senior Town Planner
Newcastle City Centre
Market leading consultancy
I have developed a relationship over the years working with one of the most recognisable planning companies in the UK and I am delighted to be assisting them in their search for a Senior Town Planner to join their thriving planning team in the New Year.
This company are very well established. First starting out over 40 years ago, they’ve gone from a small business and become of the leading companies in the industry and boast a fantastic reputation with their clients and employees.
My client will offer the successful candidate a market leading salary and benefits package but also the opportunity to work for a company that you can be proud of.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• To undertake planning appraisals to advise clients on the likelihood and best strategy to achieve planning consent.
• To identify and make representations on behalf of clients in the review of local development frameworks.
• To research, prepare and submit planning applications.
• To research and prepare use need assessments in support of planning applications.
• To research, prepare and submit appeals against refusals of planning consent.
To find out more about this role and the company that it’s with reach out to Sam Godsall, Senior Town Planning Recruitment Consultant and Careers Advisor. Sam partners with some the best planning companies in the country and can find you your dream planning role today. Contact Sam on the following:
LinkedIn – Sam Godsall
Email – email@example.com
Call – 01792 940002