I am delighted to be partnering with one of the best town planning companies in the UK on their search for a Town Planner to join their ever-expanding planning team in Manchester. This company can offer a fantastic starting salary along with a great benefits package, partnered with the chance to be an employee of one of the best planning companies in the UK working on a wide variety of top projects. If you are even slightly considering your next move and you want to be based in Central Manchester – This is the opportunity for you to work for a leading planning company.
• Prepare planning appraisals of land, buildings and concepts.
• Undertake research and analysis.
• Prepare written representations.
• Prepare / make presentations at meetings.
• Prepare planning applications, including planning statements.
• Write reports, interpreting data and making clear and relevant recommendations.
• Liaise and negotiate with planning officers, employees of consultee organisations, third parties.
• Liaise and cultivate good relationships with clients and fellow professionals.
• Develop creative and original solutions to satisfy all parties.
• Ensure compliance with planning regulations.
• Communicate and negotiate effectively with clients and colleagues.
To find out more about the company, please message Sam Godsall on LinkedIn and I’ll be able to provide you with the company details and have a confidential and relaxed chat to discuss whether it’s the right opportunity for you. Also please feel free to send across a copy of your CV to email@example.com or click apply now.