Newcastle City Centre (Fantastic Central Location, NE1 postcode)
I am delighted to be partnering with a property consultancy with offices throughout the UK. This company has a fantastic reputation as an employer and are on the lookout for a Town Planner to join their planning team from their Newcastle office. The office itself is in a fantastic city centre location, very close to the transport links in Newcastle. This is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious Town Planner/ Town Planning Consultant to join a leading company that can offer you a fantastic starting salary, benefits package alongside a great working environment in order to progress in.
- To undertake planning appraisals to advise clients To research, prepare and submit planning applications.
- To research and prepare use need assessments in support of planning applications.
- To research, prepare and submit appeals against refusals of planning consent.
- To help with business generation ideas and client research.
- To work either as part of a team or independently as required.
This property consultancy focusses on career development and feel they can provide the best place for a Town Planner to progress and thrive in their planning career.
If you’d like to find out more about this fantastic company, please message Sam Godsall on LinkedIn for a relaxed and confidential chat. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam Godsall on 01792 94000