We here at Cobalt are proud to be working closely with a top planning consultancy team in the North West, within a national property and infrastructure consultancy, to find their next rising star. Ideally at Associate or AD-level, they are working on some of the North West's most impressive upcoming schemes.
Your role will be to join and assist in running the lean and successful team in managing projects, doing business development, mentoring and advising the junior team, managing multidisciplinary teams and pushing forward the community-centric agenda of this team and national planning business.
Based in Liverpool, the team work across development management and strategic land promotion, in a mix of urban and rural surroundings. Schemes include: a 1500+ unit mixed-use scheme, a new train station, a 500-unit mixed use development in Liverpool, a major green belt site, an urban extension, a business park, as well as multiple city centre apartment schemes and some public sector regeneration schemes.
Your role will involve:
- Providing strategic planning advice and preparing/submitting major planning applications.
- Business development and profile raising, as well as manage/deepen existing key relationships.
- Leading client and design team meetings, and collaborating with multidisciplinary colleagues.
- Project management and budgetary controls on projects.
- Supporting more junior members of staff.
Ideally you will:
- Have over 6 years in town planning in the UK and have managed some major schemes.
- Have excellent communication and written skills.
- Have some track record in business development.
- Have a 'can do' attitude and be a team player.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to work within a team who are really working on some of the city and region's best projects, and to make a real mark in your career.
Please get in touch with me (Tom) on 07897 074637 to discuss and understand more about the role. If you do not hear back within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful, but we will retain your details on file for future roles.