Hybrid and flexible working opportunities available
Up to £39k package DOE!
Our close client is an established company with offices throughout the UK. They are on the lookout for a Planning Consultant to join them in their fantastic Central Birmingham office. The office is in an excellent Central location and is close to transport links. The company have a fantastic reputation as an employer across the country for offering their staff an amazing salary and benefits package, alongside this they also offer staff an impressive hybrid and flexible working lifestyle.
Salary and Benefits
- Fantastic starting salary and full package – Up to £39k full package for the right candidate!
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Staff profile share scheme
- 26 days holidays, plus bank holidays off and days over Christmas and New Years.
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Interest free Season Ticket loan
- Interest free rental deposit loan
- Wellbeing allowance
- 1 fully paid volunteering day a year – a chance to help give back to your local community.
Alongside these fantastic salary and benefits package, they also offer all their staff ongoing opportunities to constantly develop and progress within the company.
Our client is ideally looking for someone who is MRTPI-qualified however they are also more than happy to chat with candidates who are still undertaking their APC. They require a candidate with some experience in a planning role and the successful candidate will good personable manner especially when dealing with clients.
- Undertaking planning appraisals
- Assisting with planning appeals.
- Support for the preparation of major planning applications,
- Responsibility for the preparation of smaller applications
To find out more information regarding the incredible opportunity with this fantastic company, then please apply below or call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002, alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or message me on LinkedIn.