Senior Environmental Planner
Nationwide Planning Consultancy
I am delighted to be working with a nationwide planning consultancy on their search for a Senior Environmental Planner to join their successful organisation with the ability to work in any of their planning teams in Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds and London.
My client is looking for anyone from a Senior Planner to Associate Planner level that specialise in Environmental Planning, they are also open to full or part time applicants with hybrid and working arrangements also on offer.
Fantastic Opportunity to join one of the best planning consultancy’s in a location that suits you.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise:
- Strong track record in EIA co-ordination and leading large EIA projects across all sectors (resi/commercial/energy).
- Proficient in coordinating multidisciplinary teams, writing and editing screening and scoping requests, auditing topic specific ES disciplines.
- Be able to liaise with clients, LPAs and other statutory bodies, and have longstanding good relationships with key clients in the industry.
- An in-depth knowledge of UK EIA legislation and UK planning system
- Demonstrate a strong portfolio
My client offer an excellent remuneration and overall benefits package that is designed to provide you with a package that is continually reviewed to ensure fairness and equity and the appropriate consideration for recognition and value.
To find out more about this role and the company that it’s with reach out to Sam Godsall, Senior Town Planning Recruitment Consultant and Careers Advisor. Sam partners with some the best planning companies in the country and can find you your dream planning role today. Contact Sam on the following:
LinkedIn – Sam Godsall
Email – email@example.com
Call – 01792 940002