Senior Town Planner / Principal Town Planner
Our client is a Chartered Town Planning consultancy based in the fantastic city of Preston. Preston is known for its rich history, it has a mix of modern and historic architecture and is home to various cultural and recreational amenities. Based in this area, our client have over 30 years experience and have built up and developed a very strong client base covering a diverse range of projects.
This consultancy possess a fantastic reputation as an employer and have a great culture in place for employees to enjoy and thrive
This planning consultancy is looking for either a Senior Town Planner or Pcinipal Planner to join their succesful and established team. Ideally you will have a few years planning experience and either be a member of the RTPI or working towards chartership. You will also have good communication skills and be able to develop relationships with new and existing clients.
Our client offer a culture first approach to their business. By joining this consultancy as a Senior Town Planner or a Principal Town Planner, you will receive the following:
- A fantastic salary to reflect your experience and capability
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Flexible / home working Competitive annual leave
- Payment of RTPI professional subscription
- Membership of company’s pension scheme
- Continued support for learning and development
- Employee health plan with discount scheme covering retail, leisure, travel and much more
- A mobile phone
To find out more about this role and the fantastic company that it’s with, reach out to Sam Godsall, Senior Town Planning Recruiter and Careers Advisor. Sam partners with the best planning companies in the UK and can be contacted in the following ways:
Sam Godsall – LinkedIn