Birmingham City Centre
I am delighted to be partnering with a leading planning consultancy with offices across the UK on their search for an Associate Planner to join their already flourishing planning team. The post will be based out of this award winning company’s Birmingham City Centre office. Our client have an incredible reputation as an employer and boast a very high retention rate of staff.
You will be joining a leading independent consultancy which is already fully established and work on exciting projects. They feel they can offer the right candidate a top tier starting salary and benefits package, alongside the opportunity to work for a company who are known to have a fantastic working culture and environment to thrive in.
Our leading client is looking for you to have:
- Experience advising and promoting a range of planning projects;
- Capability of taking a lead role on planning applications with excellent project management skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience in both development management;
- Chartership to the RTPI
Our client can offer a fantastic starting salary alongside a great benefits including:
- 7% salary contribution towards your pension in a reputable scheme
- Generous annual leave including several gift days during the Christmas period.
- Regular reviews Summer Days Out / Christmas Lunch
- Regular employee events – Social, CPD, fundraising, networking, conferences
- Contractual bonus scheme
- Business travel expenses and professional subscription fees covered.
- Leadership Training Nurturing Diverse Talent Program
There are also many other benefits not listed, alongside the opportunity to work for a company with a fantastic working culture.
To find out more about this opportunity and to have a quick chat to discuss who it’s with and what other companies are looking in the area, drop Sam Godsall a message on LinkedIn. Alternatively, please feel free to call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 or email email@example.com
Message Sam Godsall, Senior Town Planner Recruiter and Careers Advisor on LinkedIn today to be kept in the loop with the top planning roles at the best companies in your area!