Are you looking for that new challenge or to step into a more boutique planning team to launch forward your career? I am working closely with an SME property consultancy in Manchester, looking for someone to join at Town Planner level to work on a variety of projects across sectors including commercial, residential and retail.
Due to an increased pipeline in work and a move client-side by one of the team, this business have other teams that work across residential development and commercial property, among other areas. With honesty and integrity at their core - they enjoy working for a variety of clients from major PLC developers, to boutiques as well as most sectors from residential to leisure and commercial - across the UK, but mostly within the North West and Midlands . You will be given a busy pipeline of work to deal with straight away, thrown in the deep-end and given a real opportunity to thrive.
You will be involved in (among other responsibilities):
* Assisting on projects and managing smaller developments management processes
* Continuing to maintain relationships with clients in providing accurate advice and communicating effectively
* Dealing with pre-apps and manage planning applications through the development process
* Communicating and negotiating with clients, stakeholders and local regularly
* Attending meetings for Planning Committee, Consultations and similar events in representation of both the Company and clients through the planning process
You will ideally:
* Have at least six months up to three years within planning - ideally in consultancy but LPA experience will be considered.
* Strong development management skillset and expertise.
* Be working towards RTPI.
* Be a strong communicator with excellent written work.
In reward for the hard work, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and being part of an excellent team and company to progress you in your career - where hours you work are not as important as the quality of output in what you do!
Please apply here or give me (Kate) a call to discuss. My client is looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch. I also have other clients and roles that may be of interest.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.