Job Title: Director of PlanningLocation: LondonSalary: Competitive
This is an excellent opportunity to join an independent Planning and Development consultancy based in Westminster. My client is a boutique, town planning consultancy founded in 2015. They specialise in providing authorative, commercial, town planning advice and a highly personalised service to their clients. As a company they are intellectually creative and strive to adopt a proactive approach to pre-empting and resolving planning issues. They are working on a wide range of projects from London developments, hotels and leisure to petrol filling stations to restaurants and drinking establishments and more. They are seeking a director to add immediate value to the company and to be able to bring clients across also.Qualifications:
- MRTPI Qualified for several years
- An extensive Town Planning track record
- Excellent client relationship building skills and management
- A broad range of experience
- Self-motivated and ambitious with the ability to motivate others
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- A competitive pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Plus, so much more.
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Please forward your CV to Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org and call 01792365000 for more information.