We are pleased to be supporting an award-winning multidisciplinary, in finding a Director for their West Midlands’ team. The company is involved in a wide range of projects from medium-scale to large-scale residential, commercial, renewable energy and mixed-use schemes. Our client is looking for a driven Director, to play a key role in making strategic decisions to drive the team forward; with remote working and flexible working included.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering a strategic vision for the company to ensure profitable performance and business growth
- Project managing a broad mix of planning submissions and appeals
- Working with a wide range of clients, managing expectations and meeting deadlines
- Maintaining a good understanding of policies relating to residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes, as well as environmental statements
- Participating in public inquiries Helping to mentor junior staff members
It is essential that candidates:
- Have a good network of contacts Have good professional writing skills
- Have an ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Have experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- Ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination (with sub-consultants) Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty and commitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced professional to propel their career to the next level. Our client is offering a very competitive remuneration package, circa £75,000 - £110,000 depending on experience, in addition to full benefits.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – firstname.lastname@example.org