Job title: Associate Town PlannerLocation: Hemel HempsteadSalary: Competitive
Penguin Recruiting are supporting a national property consultancy with offices all across the UK my established client are looking to recruit an Associate Town Planner in their Hemel Hempstead office.
My client focuses on a wide range of projects healthcare, education, residential, commercial and leisure.
Your key role will be delivering not only on your own targets for the business but also being a key team player, sharing leads and best practice and mentoring. You will also oversee managing client relationships, own fee target earnings, working with existing and new clients.
You must also have the following:
- Demonstrable considerable experience of the planning process including the preparation and submission of more complex applications and appeals
- Strong report writing skills and experience of delivering recommendations on a range of larger and more complex planning matters
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A proven track record in client liaison
- Commercial awareness and ability to undertake tasks on time and deliver sustained fee income
- Member of the RTP
On offer for the successful candidate is an excellent salary, car allowance, bonus, holidays, pension and flexible working arrangement.
If you are interested in this role then please call Katy on 07982620231 and forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch!