Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working closely with an award-winning housebuilder in Kent on the hire of a Planning & Design Coordinator!
Our client is based in Kent, and builds individually-designed homes across the southeast of England. Their aim is to be sympathetic to the natural surroundings, using sustainable materials and draw on the local architectural history. Their developments in country, town, village and waterside locations have won a string of regional and national awards over the years for their quality, sensitivity and meticulous attention to detail! Job Description
Skills & Qualifications
- To assist the Design Department with the preparation, submission and processing of planning applications and conditions.
- Working with the Land team to assist with the preparation of sketch layouts for land valuation purposes.
- Monitoring of planning applications and related matters.
- Managing and updating the house type portfolio.
- Preparation of legal plans including conveyance and contract plans.
- Management in the distribution of information to the relevant internal departments.
- Preparation of schedules for materials, planning conditions, etc.
- Ideally have a qualification in a related field.
- Good communication skills and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Have a good knowledge of the planning and the development industry.
- Be able to produce accurate sketch proving layouts.
- Proficient on AutoCAD & Photoshop.
- Have a good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint & Excel to prepare documents to a good standard.
- Full driving licence.
- Competitive Salary (Up to £40,000pa)
- Discretional bonus
- Flexible working
- Life Assurance
- 22 days AL rising to 25 days over time
The Director is looking to meet with suitable candidates ASAP so if you meet the above criteria, please contact Matt Fraser on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com