Graduate Town Planner / Assistant Town Planner
Our client is a well-established development consultancy with offices throughout the UK specialising in planning and design. They are looking to onboard a Graduate Town Planner to their successful team in Leeds. This is the perfect opportunity for a Town Planning Graduate to join an excellent consultancy with an amazing reputation in the industry.
Duties in your new role will include:
- Managing the entire planning application and appeals
- Working with a range of major clients on a diverse range of projects
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
- Undertaking planning research and analysis
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
- A degree in town planning or related (RTPI accredited)
- The ability to deliver on a range of projects
- First class report writing skills
Interested in this or any other town planning job opportunities across the UK? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 or apply below!!