Job Title: Town Planner with 2+ years' experienceLocation: LondonSalary: Competitive
My client is an award-wining AJ100-listed practice who specialise in Town Planning consultancy and architecture. They are a vibrant and diverse organisation, who are consistently recognised as one of the top 50 employers in the UK by Building Magazine. Their rapidly expanding planning team have won and have been shortlisted for many awards with the most recent being their shortlisting for Planning Consultancy of the Year at the RTPI Awards for Planning Excellence in 2021. They are an equal opportunities employer with an active equality, diversity, and inclusion agenda, who welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
They are looking for a passionate planner with confident communication skills, strong professional curiosity, practical common sense, and an instinct for client care. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, innovative, organised, possess good negotiation and forensic analytical skills and still be able to work well under pressure.Experience and Education:
- Qualified to degree level (RTPI accredited degree)
- Member of/or working towards membership of the RTPI
- Preferred minimum 2 years post degree qualification experience in the private sector or more experienced public sector candidates with good commercial awareness
- Knowledge of planning regulations, practices, and procedures
- A competitive salary
- Insurance cover (Life assurance, critical illness, income protection)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Contribution of 3%
- £1,000 interest free loan to assist with relocation costs
- Regular design reviews, CPDs and social events
My client is a lively and sociable practice who take the development and well-being of their staff seriously and offer outstanding career development opportunities.
Interested? Please forward your CV to Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org and call 01792365000 for more information.