Senior Town Planner
My client is a multidisciplinary team of consultants, planners, architects, and landscape architects who work throughout the UK with a wide and varied client base with diverse land and property interests. The Planning team is expanding and currently have a vacancy for an ambitious individual to join them in their head office in Skipton! The location is flexible and nationwide, with the option of remote working!
My clients Planning team is one of the most experienced in the UK and includes ex-local authority, and commercial planning specialists. The team is seeking someone ideally with experience of working in a rural planning practice, with an understanding of rural planning subjects, however candidate with either a Public or Private sector background are encouraged to enquire. Candidate Requirements
- RTPI accredited degree, and ideally full MRTPI Chartership or working towards the APC.
- An excellent understanding of client relationship management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A proven ability to manage workload, budgets, and project co-ordination.
- A proven track record in business development and project delivery.
- Competence and confidence to deal with a range of planning disciplines.
- be resourceful, flexible, and ambitious.
- Specialist Sustainability Appraisals to evidence sustainable development.
- Specialise in securing planning permission for exceptional and innovative country houses.
- Specialise in securing planning permissions in sensitive rural areas for sustainable sites, such as green belt and areas of outstanding natural beauty.
- Strategic land development and promotion.
- Master planning large scale development proposals and village scale redevelopments.
- Estate master planning.
- Acting as expert witness at Planning Inquiry.
For the ideal candidate my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary as well as an impressive benefits package! My clients pride themself on their team culture with 100% of the team proud to say they work for this established company!
For applications or more information about this opportunity and other in the Town Planning sector, please send your CV to Megan Field
at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104.