Senior Town PlannerLondon£40,000 - £50,000pa
My client is a highly regarded, independent consultancy offering a range of planning and development related services. Penguin Recruitment is delighted to present the opportunity for a Senior Planner with previous experience to join their rapidly growing Planning team in Soho London.
The established Planning team specialises in large scale mixed-use regeneration projects, infrastructure, housing and complex development schemes and pride themselves on getting the best outcomes for our clients. They see planning from the client's viewpoint and have a pragmatic, proportionate approach. Key role responsibilities
- Working alongside senior colleagues manage and deliver a variety of planning projects including all aspects of advice, planning applications, appeals and complex projects working across various disciplines.
- Preparing well considered and accurate planning advice.
- Produce comprehensive reports and correspondence.
- Manage and build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Leading on some project client meetings.
- Playing a key role in the preparation of tenders.
- Assist with management of a consultant team.
- Coach and support junior employees.
What's we offer
- Degree or higher in relevant subject.
- RTPI accreditation (or working towards).
- Experience of medium and large-scale projects ideally on large scale infrastructure projects, appeals, inquiries or major residential development.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- A good understanding of UK planning law.
- A strong commercial awareness and exercises sound judgment and integrity.
- Positive, hard-working attitude.
- Independently problem solves.
- Competitive salary subject to relevant experience.
- 28 days annual leave plus public/bank holidays.
- Following probation: Discretionary bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Season ticket loans and Cycle scheme.
My client offers a great place to work within the office and beyond and offers a full programme of events to help you reach your professional goals! Interested?
For applications, please send your up-to-date CV to Megan Field at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104 to discuss this opportunity and others in the Town Planning sector!