Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with an award winning residential developer. The company has several years of innovative design and high quality property development experience.
We are looking for a Planner with 6+ years of planning experience, as our client has a growing portfolio of development sites at various stages of the planning process throughout London.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Carrying out planning appraisals of sites assessing their suitability
- Coordinating the preparation of planning submissions, including planning applications, EIAs and planning appeals
- Identifying strategic land opportunities through the planning system.
- Building a good understanding of current and emerging local and national planning policy
- Leading and liaising with architects and other consultants
- Negotiating at pre-application stage with planning officers and subsequently submitting planning applications
It is essential that candidates have:
- Private-sector experience or DM Local Authority experience
- Experience of working on residential schemes
- Able to think strategically
- Will have strong communication and decision making skills
- MRTPI qualification is desirable (but not essential)
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package, ranging from £60,000 to £70,000 depending on experience + discretionary bonus. Please note our client may consider a higher salary package for the right person.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply now. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are seeking a new role in Planning, please still send your CV through to me - (email@example.com) alternatively, you can call me on 07894229847