Graduate Town Planner - BedfordHA 9846Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Graduate Town Planner to join an independent planning practice as part of their established team in Bedford. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to begin their APC and work on a variety of residential, mixed use and commercial projects.
For this role candidates are sought with:
- A relevant town planning/ related degree and ideally a further MSc
- Student membership to RTPI
- Some town planning experience is advantageous but not essential
- Joining a growing consultancy with career progression opportunities
- Full benefits package
- Competitive starting salary
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.