Hart district, in rural north-east Hampshire, is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chartered Planner with a high degree of planning policy knowledge and experience.
As part of a small, friendly team you will be involved in a range of work including neighbourhood plans and supplementary guidance. The timing of this opportunity means you will help drive the next local plan from the outset, and help Hart deliver on the proposed planning reforms. You will therefore play a key role in shaping the future of a district where planning issues are high on the agenda.
Hart is committed to supporting and developing all their staff and creating a culture that is inclusive, innovative and enjoyable and they support their staff in maintaining a good work life balance. We have just adopted a new Agile Working Policy. Hart offers an excellent package of benefits which include for this post:
- A generous leave entitlement
- Excellent working environment
- Flexible working arrangements and ability to accrue up to 2 days additional leave per month and new Agile Working Policy (remote working);
- Commitment to a good work life balance
- Support for continuous professional development
- Payment for one set of Professional fees
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Confidential Employee Advice and Support Programme
- Free car parking