Redwoods Projects are delighted to present a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and talented Town Planner to joins its growing London team. Redwoods Projects is a small Town Planning and Architecture practice based in North London with reach across the UK.
The successful candidate will undertake day-to-day management of planning applications and be responsible for seeing projects through from the appraisal stage to decision alongside senior members. Some of the duties will include:
- Undertake research tasks;
- Responsible for preparing Planning Appraisals, Planning Statement, and other supporting material;
- Drafting advice letters/reports and take lead on correspondence with clients;
- Coordinating planning application submissions with the in-house Architecture team;
- First point of contact with consultant team members on projects;
- Responsible for monitoring and negotiating applications with the relevant Council.
Redwoods Projects is seeking applications from Town Planners who hold an RTPI accredited degree in Town Planning or a related field of study.
Candidates will be considered from both private and public sector backgrounds and ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a passion for Planning and the built environment.
For the successful candidate, Redwoods is happy to offer a competitive starting salary. On top of this, Redwoods recognises the necessity of a good work-life balance and offer a degree of home-working.