Senior Town Planner
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to present a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded Senior Town Planner to join a specialist Town Planning Consultancy based in Berkshire.
My client provides expert advice and offers high-quality, boutique planning services to the development and property sector on all aspects of the planning system, with particular focus primarily within residential and mixed-use projects on varying scales throughout the UK. The current team have a well-established client based of landowners, promotors, major housebuilders, and other commercial firms. Duties of the RoleThe successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
Candidate RequirementsWe are seeking applications from candidate with the following attributes:
- Preparation, submission, and negotiation of planning applications and appeals
- Undertake site appraisals
- Making representations upon development plan documents
- Undertake planning research
- Remain highly motivated and organised, with good interpersonal skills.
- Assist and manage consultant teams in the coordination of projects.
- RTPI accredited degree/diploma in planning or a similar field of study
- MRTPI Chartered Planner status
- Extensive professional experience of circa 5+ years in either the private or public sector
- A demonstratable understanding of development management and/or planning policy.
For the ideal candidate, my client is very happy to offer a competitive starting salary as well as a generous accompanying benefits package! My client's team is close-knit with a very low turnover rate due to the friendly and encouraging nature of the team as well as the opportunity to grow and progress within the team, all the way to Partner!Interested?
For applications and more information on this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365 104.