Senior Town Planner - BedfordHA 9827Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside this well respected planning and development consultancy in their search for a Principal Town Planner. Based in Bedford, the team currently offer a wide variety of property management and planning services to their clients who include land owners and housebuilders.
For this role it is anticipated that the successful Town Planner will:
- Have a BSc / MSc (or equivalent) in an appropriate planning related discipline
- Be MRTPI qualified (or close to achieving this)
- Have a minimum of 4 years combined public and private sector planning experience
- Hold a full UK driver's licence
- Preparing and submitting complex planning applications and appeals
- Undertaking the strategic promotion of land through the local plan process
- Leading major projects
- Liaising with clients and local authorities
- Preparing reports and statements
- Mentoring junior members of the team
In return the company are offering a competitive starting salary, full benefits package and excellent career progression opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the environmental sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.