Our client, a local authority in Lancashire, is looking for a CIL officer to join them on an interim basis. Agile working is supported with a full remote basis. Our client is looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills both written and verbal in order to work closely with local developers and planners. Having a sound knowledge working with complex numerical calculations and having exemplary organisational skills.
- Experience in S106 monitoring and understanding of legal agreements
- A methodical approach to work with high levels of accuracy and ability to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- A professional approach with ability to make reasoned and consistent judgements.
- Ability to communicate and liaise effectively, both verbally and in writing with a range of colleagues and customers.
- A self-starter with the ability to get to grips with work quickly and independently.
-Being confident working closely with the public when validating properties.
- The CIL Officer will work on a wide range of casework, including householder applications and major developments, providing CIL and S106 advice to colleagues within the Councils, while engaging with residents and developers to ensure compliance with the CIL requirements.
If this does sound like it is of interest, please do let me know 0161 413 7290 or email me at Kleon.Mullings@vividresourcing.com