Graduate Town Planner – Birmingham
Are you looking to kickstart your Town Planning career? Do you have a Town Planning degree or are going to be graduating with one in 2022? Our client is a specialist boutique Town Planning Consultancy and they are looking for a Graduate Town Planner to join their team in East Birmingham. If you are based near to Birmingham, or open to relocating – This role is perfect for you!
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
· An RTPI accredited degree (or graduating with one in 2022)
· A strong team working ethic
· Full UK drivers licence
· Excellent written and communication skills
As a Graduate Town Planner your duties will include:
· Preparing planning applications, including planning statements.
· Assembling reports and presentations
· Undertaking site visit
· Undertaking research and analysis
What you need to do now:
Interested in this or any other town planning job opportunities across the UK? Please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Jon Davies on 01792 940 000 or apply below!!