Penguin Recruitment is delighted to present a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planner or Senior Planner to join a long-established land promotion company that specialises in property investment, development, and strategic land promotion!
My client is a family-owned business and has an excellent track record of delivering fantastic results with an extensive land portfolio. As part of the Land and Development Team the successful candidate will be expected to have good knowledge and experience of the planning system and planning promotion, be that via local plan promotion and / or planning applications and appeals. Key Roles & Responsibilities
The key responsibilities shall include:
Required Skills and Experience
- Site search and planning appraisals for new opportunities
- Manage the planning promotion of existing and new sites through the planning system including local plan promotion, planning applications and appeals.
- Manage the consultant team throughout the planning promotion of each project
- Liaise with local planning authorities during the course of planning applications
- Advise and negotiate Section 106 Agreements
- Attend planning committee meetings and present where required
- Manage relationships with promotion partners and landowners
- Provide planning support during the disposal process
- Ideally 3-5 years suitable experience
- Experience of working in a planning role; be it for the public sector or a developer, promoter, or consultancy
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task, work to tight timescales and use initiative to manage workload
- Proficient IT skills
- Possession of driving license
For the ideal candidate my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary as well as a generous accompanying benefits package to include company car, generous holiday entitlement, competitive bonus scheme, private medical insurance, and much more! Interested?
For applications and more information regarding this opportunity please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104.