Planning Consultant | Senior Planning Consultant
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a Planning Consultant/Senior Consultant to join one of the UK's largest Planning and EIA practices as part of a well-renowned multidisciplinary environmental and engineering company.
My clients dynamic team provide a range of planning and environmental assessment services to public and private sector clients and have a proven track record in securing consents for some of the largest and most complex major development projects in the UK.
This post represents a challenging and exciting opportunity to manage and deliver planning and environmental inputs to a range of projects for a wide client base. This includes projects to be consented under the Planning Act 2008 in low carbon and hydrogen, energy generation and transmission, minerals, waste and transport. Key Responsibilities
The role will involve working as part of multidisciplinary teams to deliver inputs across all project lifecycles from early strategy development, through feasibility/optioneering to detailed design and assessment. Duties will include:
- Interface with the wider project stakeholders including the client's engineering team, consultation leads, lawyers etc.
- Authoring supporting documents for pre-application discussions, planning applications and EIA deliverables.
- Representing the company and its clients to key stakeholders, local authorities, regulators, and industry as required.
- Providing clients with the appropriate technical and consenting advice for their projects.
We're looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering effective planning and environmental advice and positively influencing the performance of major infrastructure projects. Candidate requirements include the following:
- A degree (or equivalent) in Town Planning or relevant environmental discipline.
- Membership of the RTPI (or another relevant organisation such as IEMA).
- More than 5 years' experience in the UK.
- A full driving licence.
For the successful candidate my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary as well as a generous accompanying benefits package that includes company car allowance and much more!For applications
- please send your up-to-date CV to Megan Field at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104 to discuss this role further!