Planning and Development Manager - NottinghamHA 9813Salary: £38,000 - £43,000
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Planning and Development Manager to join a non-departmental public body who work to manage the planning process and the relationship between the Authority, Central Government, the devolved administrations, local authorities on matters involving sustainable planning.
The successful Planning and Development Manager will be joining a supportive and growing team with excellent career progression opportunities.Qualifications and Experience:
In this instance applications are sought from candidates who hold Chartered Membership with the RTPI (or are working towards this) and who have demonstrable planning experience, preferably development Management, within a Local Authority environment.Duties:
- Delivering planning advice to Local Planning Authorities, including assessing incoming consultation requests and associated supporting information
- Contributing to the delivery of the Pre-application Advice Service including liaison with customers to clarify specific requirements, the preparation and issue of fee proposals
- Explaining and defending consultation responses, when subject to related enquiries, Planning Appeals and other forms of challenge as may be required
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of one of the team's main work areas
- Providing Planning advice and inputs to corporate development projects
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.