- Our client is looking for a Senior Planning Officer (Town Planning) to work within the Development Management team.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Writing planning reports
- Managing and processing a varied caseload
- Working on Minor and Householder cases with some smaller majors up to 25 units.
Working conditions / environment:
- Local Authority Planning experience
- Degree in Town Planning desirable although will consider candidates without one
IR35 status: Working hours:
- Home Based
- Site visits if and when required (Anticipated once a fortnight)
Pay rates: How to Apply or for more Information:
- 37 - 40 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working available.
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Lewis Mintrim on 01489898194
- Email your CV
Matchtech are the largest and leading Town Planning Recruitment Company in the UK. Future Roles:
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.