Our client is a large independent consultancy and they are on the lookout for an Assistant Planner to join their incredible planning team in Leeds. Our client has an excellent reputation with their employees and offer amazing career progression opportunities! Apply Now!!
The ideal Assistant Town Planner will have the following:
- An RTPI accredited degree
- Full UK drivers’ licence
- Some planning experience
As an Assistant Town Planner your duties will include:
- Prepare planning applications, including planning statements.
- Appraisal of new development opportunities
- Assemble reports and presentations
- Undertake site visits
- Attend meetings with clients and other stakeholders
- Undertake research and analysis
What you need to do now:
If you are interested this fantastic opportunity at this amazing company, please apply now or call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002, alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org