Graduate Town Planner
Our client is an independent company and they are on the lookout for a Graduate Town Planner to join their ever-growing planning team. If you have an RTPI accredited degree – Our client wants to hear from you!!
Ideally as a Graduate Town Planner, you will have the following:
- An RTPI accredited degree in Town Planning or related
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A strong team working ethic
- Full UK drivers’ licence
As a Graduate Town Planner your duties will include:
- Preparing planning applications, including planning statements.
- Assembling reports and presentations
- Undertaking site visits
- Attending meetings with clients and other stakeholders
What you need to do now:
If you are an ambitious Graduate Town Planner interested in kick starting your Town planning career at this fantastic company, please apply below or call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002, alternatively email your CV to email@example.com