Are you an MRTPI Planner interested in joining a well-established planning and design practice in Oxfordshire?
My client, who has offices in Oxfordshire and London is on the lookout for an MRTPI Town Planner at Planner or Senior level to join the highly successful and busy team. This company is highly regarded and the architectural arm is award-winning.
This role would suit either an existing senior planner looking for a change or an experienced planner who is looking to make the step up into a senior position. In this role, you will work on a varied caseload that spans multiple sectors. These projects are both urban and rural sites, where you will therefore have the opportunity to expand your planning skills and improve the built environment.
Key job responsibilities:
- Promote projects with minimum supervision, acting as Project Administrator.
- Develop client relationships by providing advice upon strategy and progress of projects.
- Evaluate development proposals and give clear advice having regard to the provisions of the Development Plan and Government guidance.
- To prepare planning and other application submissions for development opportunities to include pre-application meetings with officers of the Local Planning Authority and co-ordinating other professionals involved in the project. Monitoring of the application through the local planning authority Development Control process in accordance with quality procedures.
- To manage all types of planning appeals including preparation of evidence and co-ordinating other professionals involved, including preparing and presenting evidence at Informal hearing and Public Inquiries.
- Maintain membership of the RTPI and a programme of CPD in line with RTPI requirements.
- Provide advice and supervision to more junior staff as required.
A high market salary is on offer alongside a benefits package that includes flexible working. Interested?
The hiring manager is ready to meet with suitable candidates immediately so if you are excited by this opportunity and feel you meet the above criteria then please get in touch.
Please register your interest below by clicking 'apply'.
For further information on this role or others in the region, please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com