Planning Prospects is an independent planning, development and regeneration consultancy, focusing on the delivery of a high-quality service to a range of valued clients on major planning projects nation-wide. Our small, talented team, based in an appealing village setting, punches above its weight in providing consultancy advice on all aspects of planning across all sectors, including some of the biggest projects in the Country.
Due to increased workload, we are looking to strengthen our planning team with opportunities at a range of levels but with particular focus on Senior Planners and experienced Planners. We are looking for commercially minded, client-focused individuals with the enthusiasm and drive to contribute to our team. You will work on a wide variety of client briefs and be given early responsibility to drive projects forward. You will be given the support you need to thrive in a positive, collaborative environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum 3 years’ experience, preferably with MRTPI status
• The ability to manage your own projects and work as part of a team
• Experience in the preparation, submission and management of planning applications across a range of sectors
• Confidence in managing clients, consultees and the public
• Excellent written communication skills
• The ability to provide clear, concise and well-reasoned advice to clients
• Time and workload management skills
• A full UK driving licence
A competitive salary and benefits package including pension and bonus, opportunities for progression, and flexible arrangements for working days, hours and working from home, will be tailored to meet the expectations of, and provide work / life balance for, the right candidate.
To apply for a role, if you have the ambition to become part of our successful team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to discuss the position further then please contact Greta Woolley on 01562 734090 for an initial informal conversation.