Penguin recruitment are delights to present the fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Town Planner to join a well-renowned London based Consultancy!The company
My client is one of the leading expert consultancies in Planning, Development and Regeneration in the UK, and work on some of the largest, most complex and challenging development propositions in central London.
My client has a proven track record of delivering high profile planning consents and is currently advising on more than 500 large projects, ranging from small scale instructions to large, complex masterplanning proposals across all sectors, including heritage, tall buildings, city, and urban regeneration.The Team
This dynamic, diverse, and ambitious team of 70 Planning specialists are currently seeking a Chartered Town Planner to join them in their London office. The team has specialist expertise in advising on planning strategies, the preparation of planning application submission, and negotiations through the approvals process.Candidate Requirements
- RTPI accredited Degree in Town Planning or equivalent qualification.
- Demonstratable previous experience in a Town Planning Consultancy or LPA.
- MRTPI chartership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in time management and handling big caseloads.
- Ability to work from own initiative as well as part of a large team.
- Willing to support Junior members of the team.
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary as well as an impressive benefits package! For applications
or more information regarding this role, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field
at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104 to discuss this opportunity and others in the Town Planning sector!