Our close client are a specialist Consultancy in the Birmingham region and they are looking to onboard a Town Planner to their excellent planning team. They are ideally looking for someone with roughly 2-5 years experience to join their planning team to work on a wide variety of projects.
As a Planner your duties will include;
- Managing a wide and diverse range of client instructions
- Engage in business development through bid preparation and networking with existing and proposed clients
- Undertaking site development appraisals and planning assessments
The ideal Planner will have the following;
- MRTPI qualification (Or actively working towards accreditation)
- Town Planning experience (retail planning would be an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- A full UK drivers licence (Have access to own vehicle)
This is the perfect opportunity for a Planner with some planning experience to progress in their town planning career working for an excellent independent consultancy in Birmingham!!
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
If you're a talented Planner interested in this fantastic opportunity to progress in your career at this excellent Company, please apply below or call Jon Davies on 01792 940000, alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org