A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for an ambitious and dynamic individual with experience in Sustainability Appraisals (SA's) and/or Strategic Environmental Assessments (SEA's) to join one of the Global leading consulting and engineering companies operating across Energy and the Built Environment!
The role will involve enabling clients in a variety of sectors in the challenges of new plan and programme developments, by ensuring all social, economic, and environmental considerations are adequately integrated, and opportunities for environmental enhancement taken. This will include:
- Water Resource Regional Plans.
- Drainage and Wastewater Management Plans.
- Circular Economy Plans.
- Carbon Plans.
- Local Plans.
What's on offer?
- Track record in contributing to successful delivery of SEA and or SA to clients in the public and private sector.
- Familiarity of SEA regulatory requirements, emerging case law and implications.
- Familiarity with Integrated Impact Assessment, Health Impact Assessment and Equalities Impact Assessment.
- Familiarity with project and scheme development impacts in variety of sectors e.g., housing, water, waste and resources, energy.
For the ideal candidate, my client is delighted to provide a competitive basic salary as well as an impressive benefits package that included company car allowance, private healthcare, health insurance and much more! My client offers a very flexible home working option, which allows for the successful candidate to work from any location!
For applications and more information regarding this position please send your up to date CV to Megan Field
at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104.