We are currently looking for an Environmental Consultant to join a multi-disciplinary company based in Cardiff. You will have the option to work remotely or to go into the office. You will be working on a rang of projects within sectors including residential, rail, commercial, major urban regeneration schemes and mixed-use.
You will be joining a sociable team, with (under normal circumstances) regular company events. Progression is tangible, with clear structures from the outset, so there are plenty of opportunities to develop your careerand progress within the company. To be considered for this role, you will ideally have;
- A relevant environmental degree or equivalent qualification,
- Previous experience in leading and delivering projects,
- Solid understanding of the UK and EU environmental regulatory framework,
- Experience in multi-disciplinary projects management would be advantageous,
- Demonstrate a proven track record in contaminated land investigation, assessment and remediation and validation for a range of different types of projects and clients,
- Commercial awareness and understanding including being able to complete tenders,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Full UK driving licence. Whilst working as an Environmental Consultant you will;
- Lead and support the expansion of environmental management service,
- Provide technical support including issues of scope, quality control and delivery of projects to timescales and budgets,
- Liaise with clients to develop new businesses and to deliver high quality services,
- Lead and manage the development of project proposals and environmental management opportunities.
The client also offers a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package for the successful candidate.
Interested in this vacancy? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 07595373560 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org