I am working with an authority in Yorkshire who are currently on the lookout for a Head of Strategic Planning Policy. They can offer remote-based working with occasional meetings on a 12-month Contract, with an immediate start.
Duties will include:
- Managing the local plan through to a successful adoption.
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of experience within the Planning industry.
- Experience working at a local authority
- RTPI member.
- Have spatial planning policy experience, including Local Plan development.
- Able to manage and prioritise their own and team’s workload.
- Rate negotiable depending on experience
- Remote working available
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, apply below or call 020 7766 9075 and ask for Shen!