We are an independent planning consultancy based in Didsbury, Manchester and we have a position available for a Planner/Graduate Planner. The position is full-time and permanent, with a competitive salary and benefits package based on experience.
White Peak Planning specialises in managing and delivering complex planning applications and Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) across a range of industry sectors. Founded in 2012, our skills, experience, and reputation have resulted in us managing planning applications and EIAs for multiple large strategic developments, alongside a diverse range of smaller projects.
We’re keen to hear from candidates with the following qualifications and skills to join our small team:
- A relevant Honours Degree or Masters Degree
- At least 12 months experience within a planning consultancy, with suitable references
- Membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
- Excellent skills in report writing, reviewing, and organisation
- Attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- A full UK driver’s licence
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your salary expectations.
If you have any queries, please call Chris Garratt or Rob White on 0845 410 0117. All discussions will be confidential.