I am working with an authority in Gloucestershire who are currently on the lookout for a Planning Officer. They can offer remote-based working with occasional site visits on a 3-month rolling over contract, with an immediate start.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out Site Visits
- Working on mainly householder applications
Candidate’s Required Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the Planning industry.
- Experience working at a local authority
- RTPI membership beneficial
- Previous experience working on Householder applications
- Looking to pay between £35-40/h – Inside IR35
- Remote working available
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, apply below or call 020 7766 9075 and ask for Shen!