Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working closely with a highly regarded Care Home Developer on the hire of a Land & Development Assistant.
Our client is a rapidly expanding Yorkshire based group of companies who offer a great place to work with fantastic employee benefits including, free parking (on all sites), pension and much more!
This role will join a team that is committed to identifying and securing land which has the potential for a successful care home to be built by the in-house construction company.
Working within the Health Sector, this role operates in a resilient and thriving environment for land-led opportunity, with the current climate further accelerating the need for new, purpose-built Care Homes. You will be:
- Identifying new sites with care home potential
- Networking with agents in order to build your own pipeline of land suitable for development
- Be fully conversant with and follow the Development Teams processes and procedures in order to compile board pack submissions
- Presenting sites to the development team
- Liaising with wider team members to determine the suitability of a site for planning and construction
- Conduct land acquisition negotiations on behalf of the Company
- Recommend to the Land Directors ways to promote land purchase and to notify them of any major events in the region such as conferences, exhibitions, public meetings etc. which may be vehicles for promoting the company's land purchase programme.
- A 2:1 or higher in a Real Estate, Surveying or Planning (or similar)
- Previous experience in Land &/or Development advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be keen and willing to learn.
The role does involve traveling to sites, so enjoying driving and having own transport is a must. You will also be required to work from the Head Office in Leeds as and when required. Why Apply?
In return, our client offers a great place to work with fantastic employee benefits including, pension, free parking, mileage reimbursement, the ability to purchase extra annual leave and much more. Interested?
The Director is ready to meet with suitable candidates immediately so if you are excited by this opportunity and feel you meet the above criteria then please get in touch.
Please register your interest below by clicking 'apply'.
For further information on this role or others in the region, please contact me on 01792 341 104 or email@example.com