My client is a leading Independent Planning Consultancy who is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Planner to join their growing Planning team at their head office in London!
My clients dynamic and talented team have a proven track record of successfully leading development proposals from inception through to on-site delivery. This experience spans many sectors including residential, education, retail, leisure, and workplace. Projects range from unique small-scale infill schemes, to large scale major developments!Duties of the role:
- Providing high level planning appraisals, including the identification of planning constraints evident.
- Research of existing and forthcoming planning policies and guidance.
- Submission and proactive management of planning applications, acting as agent.
- Undertaking site visits.
- Presenting at meetings, consultations, and planning committees.
- Preparation of detailed Planning Statements in support of pre-application, application submissions, and planning appeals.
- Liaising, meeting, and negotiating with clients, consultants, and local planning authority officers.
- Assisting senior members of the practice.
My client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, flexible, and ambitious person to assist with an expanding workload and variety of projects in various sectors. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Relevant previous experience with a Consultancy or Local Authority.
- RTPI accredited Post-graduate Town Planning related degree.
- Ability to work independently within a team.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage a demanding workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be exposed to a wide range of developments, offering significant potential for learning and growth. My client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary as well as an impressive benefits package! Interested?
For applications, and more information regarding this opportunity please send your up to date CV to Megan Field
at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01792 365 104 to discuss Town Planning opportunities in your area!